Vitapol Economic Food For Rabbit
Why Choose Metro Pet Mall?
- Free Shipping
- Same Day Delivery At Your Doorstep
- Contribution of high fiber ensures proper functioning of the digestive tract
- Enriched with pellets of high-quality meadow hay (20%)
- Effectively rubs rabbit teeth properly taking care of their appearance and removes residual hair in the digestive tract
- Vegetables like beets and carrots provide a variety of natural vitamins and minerals
- Red beetroot is a source of Vitamins B, PP, A, C and affects the body’s resistance while increasing the number of red blood cells
- The small share of dried apple contributes to improving digestion while providing a number of vitamins and minerals, including potassium
- Maintains ideal weight of rabbits
- Contains extra natural fiber for better intestinal peristalsis
Consisting of good quality, long fibrous meadow hay in the form of pellets, Vitapols’ Economic Food for Rabbit is high in nutritional value with its fair share of cereals and vegetables. Promoting positive foraging behaviours, this mixture of beetroots, carrots, dried apple and pea flakes not only helps support good dental health, but also maintains a clean digestive tract removing any kind of residual hair ensuring a healthy rabbit at any age. After all, a healthy bunny is a happy bunny!
- Suitable for – Rabbits
Grass meal, cereal products & middling’s, sunflower extracted meal, alfalfa meal, wheat, barley, corn, dehydrated carrot, dehydrated beetroot, wheat flakes, cornflour, flax seed, beet pulp, dehydrated apple, pea flakes, oats, dried yeast, and dehydrated carrot flour.
Store in a cool, dry place