Farmina N&D Grain Free Pumpkin Lamb And Blueberry Mini Breed Puppy Food
₹780.00 – ₹4,990.00
Why Choose Metro Pet Mall?
- Free Shipping
- Same Day Delivery At Your Doorstep
This is a Non-vegetarian product.
Easy to digest, lamb is ideal as a protein for growing pups while highly fibrous pumpkin adds to a smoothly-functioning digestive tract. Blueberry is a great source of antioxidants that contributes to strengthening your pup’s immune system. Besides growing pups of mini breeds, this food can also be fed to gestating and lactating mothers.
Farmina Grain Free Pumpkin, Lamb & Blueberry Puppy Food (Mini Breed)
• APT FOR PUPPIES (Mini Breed)– Farmina N&D Pumpkin, Lamb & Blueberry Puppy Food for Mini Breeds is a complete and apt diet for puppies of the mini breed.
• IMPROVES SKIN & COAT– The product contains ideal levels of EPA-DHA that helps in improving Skin and Coat.
• MAINTAINS HIGH ENERGY LEVEL– This Food is an assortment of all essential ingredients that help in maintaining the high energy level of puppies, who are in their developmental months.
• SUPPORTS OPTIMUM GROWTH– This diet is designed to meet the specific needs of mini breed puppies to promote growth throughout every stage of their life.
• ENHANCES BONE STRENGTH– This diet is high in glucosamine & chondroitin that helps in enhancing the bone strength of growing pups.
• CONTAINS NATURAL ANTI-OXIDANTS– This food contains blueberry extracts which is a natural anti-oxidant, it helps in reducing free radical damage.
• HELPS IN BETTER DIGESTION– This diet contains pumpkin that helps in better digestion of puppies.
• GRAIN FREE FORMULA– This diet is prepared with a grain-free formula that supports healthy life of Puppies.
Farmina N&D Pumpkin, Lamb & Blueberry Puppy Food for Mini Breeds is a diet designed especially to satisfy the appetite of puppies of mini breed. This food is a grain-free formula that contains ideal levels of EPA-DHA that helps in improving the skin and coat of growing puppies.
This food is designed to meet the specific needs of mini breed puppies to promote growth throughout their developmental months. This diet is rich in glucosamine & chondroitin that also helps in enhancing bone strength.
The Food is an assortment of all essential ingredients that help in maintaining the high energy level of puppies of the mini breed. Also, the diet contains blueberry extracts that help in reducing free radical damage, as it is a natural anti-oxidant.
Fresh boneless lamb (24%), dehydrated lamb meat (24%), pea starch (20%), chicken fat, hydrolysed fish protein, dehydrated pumpkin (5%), fresh herring, dehydrated herring, dehydrated whole eggs, fish oil, pea vegetable fibre, dried carrots, dried alfalfa, inulin, fructooligosaccharides, mannanoligosaccharides, powdered blueberries (0.5%), spinach powder, psyllium (0.3%), dehydrated apple, powdered blackcurrant, dehydrated sweet orange, pomegranate powder, sodium chloride, dried brewer’s yeast, turmeric root (0.2%), glucosamine, chondroitin sulphate, Marigold extract (source of lutein).
Vitamin A 16000IU; Vitamin D3 1600IU; Vitamin E 600mg; Vitamin C 160mg; Niacin 40mg; pantothenic acid 16mg; Vitamin B2 8mg; Vitamin B6 6.4mg; Vitamin B1 4.8mg; Vitamin H 0.40mg; folic acid 0.48mg; Vitamin B12 0.1mg; choline chloride 2800mg; Beta?carotene 1.5mg; zinc chelate of the analogous methionine hydroxylase 910mg; manganese chelate of the analogous methionine hydroxylase 380mg; ferrous chelate of glycine hydrate 250mg; copper chelate of the analogous methionine hydroxylase 88mg; selenomethionine 0.40mg; DL-methionine 6000mg; Taurine 1000mg; L-Carnitine 300mg. Organoleptic Additives: aloe vera extract 1000mg; green tea extract 100mg; rosemary extract. Antioxidants: tocopherol-rich extracts of natural origin.
Protein 35.00%; Fats and oils 20.00%; Crude fibre 1.90%; Ash 8.10%; Calcium 1.30%; Phosphorus 0.90%; Omega?6 3.40%; Omega?3 0.90%; DHA 0.50%; EPA 0.30%; Glucosamine 1400mg/kg; Chondroitin 1100mg/kg.
EM Kcal/Kg 4139 – Mj/Kg 17,31
0.80 kg, 2.5 kg, 7 kg