Orijen Cat & Kitten Food
Why Choose Metro Pet Mall?
- Same Day Delivery At Your Doorstep
This is a Non-vegetarian product.
- With 40% richly nourishing protein, ORIJEN nourishes cats and kittens according to their evolutionary and biological needs.
- Free of rendered poultry meals, 1/3 of the meat ingredients are from dehydrated chicken and turkey (air-dried at low temperatures from fresh meat) for a concentrated source of protein.
- 2/3 of the meat ingredients are FRESH (refrigerated, without preservatives) or RAW (flash-frozen, without preservatives), including the top 10 ingredients.
- Nutrient-dense WholePrey ratios of fresh meat, organs, and cartilage or bone, plus fresh, whole fish, and cage-free eggs provide a natural source of virtually every nutrient your cat needs.
- Infusions of gently freeze-dried liver enhance flavor and palatability naturally, giving ORIJEN a taste that cats crave.
Orijen Cat and Kitten is a special diet for your cat that is made with Biologically Appropriate* ingredients which includes a 40% protein content to suit your cat’s naturally carnivorous evolutionary system. This dry food is loaded with 100% natural ingredients like free-run chicken and turkey, wild-caught flounder, Atlantic mackerel and herring and nest-laid eggs.
The food has freeze-dried liver infusions making the flavour and palatability irresistible even for picky eaters. Orijen’s nutrient-dense WholePrey Ratios use the animal whole, just as it would be in nature, sealing in all the nutrition your cat needs without supplements.
- Food Type: Dry cat food
- Suitable for all breeds of cats
- 85% meat inclusions and 15% vegetables and botanicals
- 0% grains, potato, tapioca
- Contains chicken, turkey, flounder, Atlantic mackerel and herring and nest laid eggs
- 2/3rd of the meat inclusions are fresh or frozen without preservatives
- 1/3rd of the meat is dehydrated without preservatives
- Nutrient-dense WholePrey Ratios
- Made in Canada
- Consult a vet before altering your pet’s diet
- Always have fresh water available for your pet
- Never feed above recommended quantities unless prescribed by a vet
*Orijen’s Biologically Appropriate Philosophy – Our pet dog and cat companions are descendants of wild wolves and big cats. Anatomically, they continue to have features that are designed for a meat-based diet. It is to suit these biological needs that Orijen’s food recipes have a large meat protein content. This diet takes into consideration three key points –
- Nutrient-dense WholePrey ratios – so all nutrients are supplied naturally through the meat inclusions
- Regionally sourced meats that are prepared in-house to control quality and freshness
- Variety of meats, naturally reared to provide ample nutrition
HUFT Tip: Cats can be fussy eaters and will really only eat things they like. Feeding them a diet that is closer to their natural diet in the wild (which is rich in protein and whole prey) will give them a better quality life and will probably be easier to persuade them to eat.
Feeding requirements will vary based on your pet’s level of activity, environment and age.